A One-Year Entrepreneurial Adventure
The Business Mastery program is a comprehensive and intensive one-year program that promises to prepare you for a lifetime of success in business. Developing the skills and spirit of being an entrepreneur, whether full- or part-time, will serve you in all the endeavors you undertake in business and in life.
This program is limited to a small group, so you can receive the attention you need to succeed. At the end of the program, you will have achieved the following:
- A strong brand that represents your authentic self and serves you in all your promotional endeavors.
- A comprehensive strategic plan with milestones, a powerful vision, methodology, and specific actions to create the business you desire, including:
- A multi-faceted marketing plan
- An effective, easy-to-implement social media strategy – working for you, rather than having you be a slave to an endless array of computer programs
- Creating marketing messages that will work for all your materials
- Learning and practicing enrollment conversations that work one-on-one as well as with group presentations.
- Creating workshops, webinars and presentations that generate income as well as promoting other business offerings.
- A website that represents you at your best (web hosting and possible design costs are not included).
- An optimal productivity program based on an in-depth assessment and follow-up design, including work habits and organizational skills.
- An assessment and game plan for developing a powerful relationship with your finances – both receiving and managing your money.
- An increase in your confidence and ability to present yourself powerfully in front of groups and individuals.
“Entrepreneurship is no longer just a business term …
… it’s a way of life.”
The Business Mastery program is multi-faceted, consisting of several different programs combined to have you thrive in business and in life:
- Vision to Action: Business Mastery begins with our 7-month Vision To Action program, consisting of weekly teleclasses with a vibrant community of fellow entrepreneurs, delivered in 3 modules:
- Level 1: Business Foundations
- Level 2: Authentic Promotion
- Level 3: Momentum of Synergy
- Implement structures for a flourishing business
- Twice monthly coaching and mentoring for a full year with one of Inspired on Demand’s Directors, Leslie Lupinsky or Ken Oakley. One session per month will be in a triad with Leslie or Ken and a fellow participant; another session each month will be individual coaching.
- Presenting Your Authentic Self: a powerful, in-person weekend workshop to enhance your presentation skills. Through live video-taping, individual coaching, and group support, you will develop skills in working with audiences of any size.
- Webinars 101: our new 12-week teleclass to help research, design, and conduct your own webinars.
- Bonus content and community-building sessions in a variety of areas critical to business building, with topics including:
- Web development
- Enrollment conversations and practice
- Social Media
- Creating powerful messages
- Certificate of Completion in the Inspired on Demand Business Mastery Program and one year complimentary listing on our website.
- CEU’s: Continuing Education Credits from the International Coach Federation (ICF).
Time and Work Commitments
We request a minimum commitment of 7 hours per week to be spent on all elements of this program, including being coached, listening to recordings and/or attending live calls, and doing the work it takes to build your business. The exact amount of time will vary with desired results and your availability and willingness to invest the time needed. If you have the time, spending even more time each week on building your business is ideal for fast-track results.
Dates & Fees
- The program begins soon and runs for a full year, with some breaks throughout.
- The price of the full program is $8,995 … and there’s a discount now available.
- We’re currently offering an early-bird discounted price of $7,595, which is $1,400 off the full price!
Special Early-Bird Pricing:
8995 → with early discount → $7595
To ensure participation is right for you, please call us at (510) 573-1010 or (510) 991-7755, or send us a message using our Contact Page.
We look forward to speaking with you soon!