Design and deliver webinars, teleclasses, and workshops to increase income and attract clients
➢ Looking for a new way to offer your products and services?
➢ Wanting to attract clients with ease and success?
➢ Wondering how to put on a webinar or teleclass?
Research shows that more people are attending webinars than ever before. Participants attend on-line trainings for many reasons:
✔ They gain valuable information in a short amount of time.
✔ They can call in from home or work.
✔ Various learning styles can be accommodated (both introverts and extroverts can easily participate).
The market is hungry for online learning!
It takes solid training to become proficient in leading online programs. If you are willing to invest the time and money, the benefits are enormous, including:
✔ Enhancing your brand & credibility
✔ Growing your database
✔ Enrolling clients & selling products
✔ Growing your confidence
Inspired On Demand’s Webinars 101 is a 12-week program that will give you the training you need to research, design, and conduct your own webinars, teleclasses, and workshops.
✔ Wednesday sessions up to 90-min. each
✔ Each session is recorded (so you don’t always need to attend)
✔ Starting March 15, 11am PDT / 2pm EDT
✔ Cost: $975
✔ Register with a $300 deposit
Topics covered in the course include:
- Using webinars to promote your business, attract clients, and build your database.
- Designing content that reflects and reinforces your brand.
- Learning to use Maestro Conference and other software.
- Leading interactive sessions that are enlivening and participatory.
- Tuning in to your participants even when you cannot see them.
- Creating presentation materials that are clear, attractive, and enrolling.
To register or get more information:
Call Ken Oakley at (510) 573-1010